Hair loss post pregnancy is hormonal

My family wants me to get married. But, I fear rejection as I am going bald. What can I do?
For baldness there are nonsurgical remedies like hair weaving and bonding. These techniques ensure that you get back a head full of hair. We also provide an opportunity to meet clients who have undergone the procedure earlier.

I’m 27-years-old and want to know how I can avoid rashes on my legs which appear post waxing and shaving.
Try laser treatment for hair removal. This is a painless procedure and can be done on the chin, upper lip, face, arms, legs, underarms, breast, bikini line and the rest of the body. Moreover, in 10-12 sittings your hair is permanently removed.

Post pregnancy, I have put on weight and have developed a loose belly with stretch marks. I’m witnessing hair loss too. What should I do?
Post-delivery, the uterus needs a couple of weeks to shrink back to normal size. If you have a large belly even after this, then getting rid of this requires exercise on specialized machines. As far as stretch marks are concerned, we can assist you with various techniques and specialized services like laser and American dermatological tested compositions made specifically for stretch marks. Post-delivery hair fall is due to hormones which will steadily return to normal levels. This hair loss is temporary unless it’s being triggered by other causes. Our trichologist at Berkowits can help you with the CIT treatment.

0 comments: